- What is an Rx Med Pack?+
With the Rx Med Pack, all your medications are organized into individual packets that are labeled with the medication day, date, and time to be taken to improve convenience, reduce confusion, and eliminate the risk of medication errors.
- How do I get started on Rx Med Packs?+
You can either have your doctor send us prescriptions for the medications you would like in your Rx Med Pack, or we can transfer all of your existing prescriptions from your current pharmacy. Call us at 214-954-7389 and we can help you get started on Rx Med Packs.
- My medications are out of sync and I often have to make multiple trips to the pharmacy to refill my prescriptions. Can you help me sync my medications?+
Yes! Once we have all of your prescriptions, we will work out partial supplies so that all of your medications will sync to be refilled on the same day. This will limit the trips or deliveries needed for your medication refills and also allow us to put your medications into an Rx Med Pack if requested.
- How do I transfer a prescription?+
The easiest way to transfer a prescription is to call the pharmacy at 214-954-7389. Let us know your current pharmacy’s phone number and the names of the medications you want to transfer.
- How do I order refills?+
Refills can be ordered by phone, app, or website:
- Speak directly to someone during business hours by calling 214-954-7389. If it’s during our off-hours, you can leave a voice message.
- Download the RxLocal app. Create an account and see all medications in your profile available for refill. Send us a message or place your refill order securely through the app.
- Go to our website and select “Refill.” Fill out the form to place your refill order.
- Is there a fee to have my medication delivered?+
Each patient can receive one free delivery per month. Any additional delivery within the same month is a $10 delivery fee. Same-day delivery is available for an additional cost to most in the DFW area. Call 214-954-7389 for details.
- How long does it take to have medication delivered?+
Deliveries to the DFW area are usually overnight with the exception of Saturday and Sunday. If you are outside of the DFW area, deliveries may take 3-4 business days.
- What service do you use to deliver the medication?+
We use third-party courier services as well as USPS. The service used for your medication will depend on your location.
- Where do you deliver to?+
We deliver to any address within Texas. At this time, we are not able to deliver outside of the state.
- How can I get medications if I am out of town or on vacation?+
If you are planning a trip and your current supply of medications will run out while you are away, discuss your needs with a member of the pharmacy staff as early as possible. In special circumstances with the appropriate documentation, early refills may be requested through your payer.
- Can someone pick up my prescriptions for me?+
You can ask a friend or family member to pick up your order. They will be required to sign for the medications and pay any balance due. Please alert the pharmacy staff ahead of time if someone new will be picking up your order to avoid confusion.
- What is the difference between a brand name and a generic medication?+
When a medication is first developed, the manufacturer has patent rights on the formula and/or compound. Once this patent right expires, other companies can produce generic versions of the drug that meet the same FDA requirements and regulations as the brand name drug. Most insurance companies require generic substitutions unless specifically requested by the prescriber or patient.